Terms & Conditions & Rules
(1) Fighting Kids has copyright on all it's content. No picture, video clip, or any other material may be published anywhere on the internet or any other medium without our written consent. Fighting Kids has copyright on all custom made material and any unauthorised use, reproduction, distribution, public performance, renting, lending, re-selling or exporting is prohibited. Violators will be subjected to criminal prosecution and civil penalties.
(2) All custom made DVD's are filmed in PAL format. (wide screen format)
(3) Our kids are not allowed to wrestle in speedos or swimming clothes. Girls are not allowed to wrestle in skirts. We also do not encourage our girls to paint their toenals or have their hair in a certain style. We do not have control over the color of the kids clothing. This means, unfortunately you can not request that a boy must wear a GREEN t-shirt or have ORANGE shorts. We do not provide clothing for our kids, they wear their own clothing.
(4) All action that's done shirtless will be on a tarp and not on the grass.
(5) Settings for your project can only be outside in a garden, or inside a house.
(6) All off-topic themes, such as tickling etc. can not be done. All custom made projects MUST HAVE some kind of wrestling action in your storyline.
(7) Our kids are not professional actors. We do not guarantee Oscar winning performances should you choose to do a storyline DVD.
(8) Storylines and action must be of decent content.
(9) Dangerous holds or moves like backbreakers, boston crabs, camel clutches are not allowed in real submission wrestling DVD's. Only sleepers, chokes, bearhugs and body scissors are allowed in submission wrestling DVD's. Real kicking or punching are not allowed. Light contact will be allowed in custom made boxing DVD's. Dangerous moves can only feature in "staged" or scripted DVD's where the wrestling is not real. 0-33kg. weight category fighters are not allowed to do REAL WRESTLING projects.
(10) In REAL submission or wrestling DVD's, the weight difference between the fighters must NOT exceed 10 kilograms. Boy vs. Boy can do REAL submission wrestling. We do not allow real SUBMISSION wrestling between boy vs. girl, or girl vs. girl. ONLY Boy Vs. Boy can do real SUBMISSION wrestling. Please note, Boy vs. Girl and Girl vs. Girl can do real WRESTLING, but not real SUBMISSION wrestling.
(11) Your custom made project will be re-scheduled should it rain on that particular day. Please note, this only applies when filming or shooting hasn't started yet. Please read point 13 of our terms and conditions.
(12) Fighting Kids does not accept any responsibilty for kids that do not show up for your custom made project. Your project will be re-scheduled should that happen and another fighter will have to be chosen to replace the fighter that did not show up.
(13) A custom made project can not be re-scheduled and can not be refunded should the filming or shooting be stopped for reasons such as : a fighter does not want to continue with the DVD or photoset, an injury occurred or when it starts raining halfway through filming or shooting, or the sponsor does not want to continue with his custom made project, or when the sponsor is not satisfied with his custom made project.
(14) We do not re-fund payments for subscriptions AFTER we have given you your Fighting Kids subscription log-on details.
We DO NOT refund payments for subscriptions AFTER we have given you four Fighting Kids subscription log-on details.
We DO NOT refund payments should the client be dissatisfied with a DVD, custom made DVD, custom made photoset, or an already made photoset.
We will ONLY refund payments, within seven days after an order for a CUSTOM MADE PROJECT has been received. All relevant refunds (payable by CHECK only) will be mailed to your postal address.